Friday, November 7, 2014

Family Photos 2014

 I'm sooo happy to be able to share our family photos! 

We were able to take family photos with a very talented girl named Melissa Campos. She is new to our ward, and majored in Photography, so once we knew she was a photographer, we knew we had to book her before the Holiday rush! 

I normally like to take pictures about every 2 years, so that we get pictures of the kids, because the change and grow so fast. The thing is that family pictures are so expensive now days,  that we really do have to wait two years to take some! 

This years photos are my favorite. Melissa really made the kids smile their true, sincere smile, which is hard to do! 

I'm sharing these photos here, but hiding the ones that are going on the Christmas card!

So, I hope you like the cards once they go out! 











Jazmin

No comments:

Post a Comment