Thursday, September 19, 2013

Halloween!

Halloween Decor 2013

There are two things I really enjoy in life. 
1) Chocolate. ANY KIND.
2)Decorating for the Holidays! 

I love to decorate for the Holidays, and Halloween is my favorite Holiday to decorate for! I mean, what holiday lets you just go crazy and put scary stuff out in your house?! 

This year, I got lucky, because while at CHA I was given some seriously gorgeous paper by Teresa Collins (she's a designer) and she came out with a gorgeous Halloween line called 'Masquerade Party'. I took as much paper as I could from that line, and implemented it, into this years decor!

This year, I didn't buy a thing! (YEY!) I finally accumulated enough Halloween stuff to open my own Haunted house! I got the little raven birds at the dollar store one year, and the big ravens at Hobby Lobby with 50% off coupons. I really like the birds for Halloween. They seem so creepy! 
I got this "birdcage" thing at Big Lots last year, and I interchange scrapbook paper depending on the season. I use it a lot! and it was like $10 dls! Also, this frame that says Halloween, was a dollar store frame, and I just put Teresa Collins 'Masquerade party' chipboard letters and chipboard frame over the frame. I embossed a piece of white cardstock with Teresa's 'In Time' folder and my eBosser and made for a cute Halloween fixture!

I really love my eBosser!! and that 'In time' embossing folder has been getting a ton of use!

Got this 'Boo' sign at Michael's one year, and those lab tubes at Marshalls.

 Used all of Teresa 's paper and embossed it with my eBosser, then just hole punched the paper and hung it. 

Love my birds and tombstones! Those are at the dollar store and Michaels!

Jazmin

No comments:

Post a Comment