Saturday, September 28, 2013

Cub Scouts, Haircut, Soccer: In that Order


What a week it has been! There has been a ton of stuff going on this week. For one, the kid's school fundraiser was this Friday (didn't get pictures )I volunteered and was assigned to do the DJ scrip for the DJ that was going to play music at the Fun Run event. I also had a lot of work, and we had scouts, soccer practice, dr appt, the fundraiser, etc! I'm glad this week is over! 

This Wednesday however, Matthew had his Cub Scouts Regatta, and it was so much fun! 

Honestly, having a boy is really fun! At least, I'm really enjoying this age! Matthew is so sweet and fun. I forgot this event was going on, so Steve and Matthew whipped up the Regatta boat 2 hours before the event!

Matthew loved it! And had so much fun racing them!

He was so proud of his little boat!
I got a haircut in between the madnness of the busy week. I went short again, because I don't have time to deal with my hair. Total soccer mom! 
And speaking of soccer, the kids got their uniform Friday, and their first game was today! Olivia and Matthew had a ton of fun! And it looks like they will stick with this sport for awhile!
Matthew really tried his best! And he looked so handsome in his green uni!
Olivia is still shy about getting too close to the ball, but she had a lot of fun too!

Also, my mom and sister are "moving in" for a month, so we will see how that goes! Their house is almost ready to move into, so we hope the month flies by!

Jazmin

No comments:

Post a Comment