Friday, June 12, 2015

Life Happenings


Life is a bit hectic right now, and I'm trying to absorb it all, but man is it kicking my butt!

We went from a relatively plain/ boring life to all of the sudden, too many changes in very little time that has my head spinning. 

For example: After 5 years of residency, Steve finally graduated! He honestly has been super busy, and will continue to be busy until he finishing taking the BOARDS.. does it ever end? Apparently, it does! And I'm NOT ready!

Here are some pics of the last few weeks.. more like days really.

Graduation! Steve is DONE being a resident, and is we are off to Denver in about 2 weeks! 2 WEEKS people!


Matthew turned 11 yesterday! I have a VEEEERRRRYYY long post on him, but I need to sit down to really put it all together... I just can't believe he's a pre-teen! And growing up too fast, which is giving me all kinds of anxiety.


Last week was probably the longest week of my life. I volunteered to help at the kids school, and even though it wasn't too difficult, I had lots of stuff and emotional baggage to get through add all the end of school parties and graduations.. I was barely hanging on!

Here is a pic of some props i made for Matthew's graduation photo booth.


The end is here! Again, more pictures of Steve's classmates as full blown Orthopedic surgeons! It was a loooooooooonnnnnnggggggg road for everyone.



 At Steve's class "ROAST" celebration. Basically a fun celebration with all residents and new comers. They are passing the torch sort of speak, and it's a fun time for everyone. Steve and his class made a super funny video for the party, and it was a hit! Funny, stuff for sure!



 We SOLD & CLOSED on our home! 

WHAT A BLESSING THIS HAS BEEN! The whole process was a packaged in a pretty box with a bow! Super fast process of selling, and closed on the house without any issues. I don't think this will happen again for a long time, but glad this was super smooth for us!


Oh, and Olivia fractured her wrist too... oy!


Yeah, I just feel all sorts of emotions. From wanting to move, only because I want to feel settled, but not wanting to move because I will miss all of our dear friends and family.. but I'm also excited to get going with our last year of "school" and I just don't even know how I feel about renting our house for a few weeks and officially giving up the keys.. just so much! I just need to pray and try to stomach it all. I will say though, that we are feeling soo blessed, and it feels almost like we don't deserve it!

I'll get back to you, when I feel l have my grip on things!

Jazmin

No comments:

Post a Comment