Friday, June 15, 2012

Accidental Pumpkin!

Here's the story, of a little pumpkin...

Hi, my name is Jazmin and I kill plants.

 Yes, but a miracle is happening in our very own backyard, right now!

It all began last year when I tried to spray paint a pumpkin and failed miserably. Embarrassed of my creation, I took the pumpkin from my front yard, and threw it in my back yard. I later forgot about said pumpkin, and before you know it, the pumpkin started to rot, and mold.

Sooo, I asked Steve to throw it out, cause it was really gross. Long story short, he didn't. Time passed, and the pumpkin disappeared or (disintegrated) but the seeds remained. Then one day, I saw a huge plant and yellow flower sprout. I gave Olivia the job of watering the 'plant' and we created an impromptu 'garden' Thinking nothing would come of it, we let it grown, and now....

A new pumpkin is growing!!!!


I will start documenting, the growth as today it was this big (size of a grapefruit) but 2 days ago, it was the size of a lime! Could it be?!? that I can grow something?! can it be true?!

Am I capable of growing my own veggies?!?!?! soooo many questions, and doubts! But for now, I bask in the glory of the little pumpkin that could..


Jazmin

No comments:

Post a Comment