Thursday, June 14, 2012

Matthew is Getting Baptized!!!

Eight is GRE8T!



It's Official! Matthew turned 8 on Monday! His baptism is happening on Saturday, and his bday party is going on tomorrow. Very excited for him, and sooo proud! He is absolutely everything I could ever ask for and more. He is spiritual, and I love that I didn't force that on him. He is an individual, and he chose to get baptized. He is such a little man. He is excited for his scriptures with his name on it! Can you believe that?? That in the time we live in, an eight year old boy can be excited for his name on his own scriptures?! Very blessed, and can't take credit for it.

He is an example to me. This was apparent last week, when I cussed, on accident. I said the S word, and he quickly said: "Mom, stop saying bad words! if you continue, Satan will be coming out for you!" I laughed, as it sounded funny, and then apologized for my dirty mouth (where is orbit gum when you need it?) And I felt so proud to have such a righteous boy, that is so sensitive to the spirit and is not afraid to speak up. So blessed, and again, can't take credit for it.


Jazmin

No comments:

Post a Comment