Friday, July 12, 2013

Chick Fil A Day!

Summertime....

Today is one of the best days of the year... No, it's not 4th of July or any other holiday.. its CHICK FIL A DAY! You dress up as a cow and you eat whatever you want on the menu for FREE! 

So, that is what we did. We woke up, looked around the house for craft supplies and created an impromptu cow disguise and headed to Chik Fil A for lunch. So much fun, and such a great way for the company to advertise! Whatever they lose in profit will be made up in advertising, which actually probably evens out.

Also, after much saving I got a camera!!!! Its been 5 years since I had a camera, and I'm loving this one! Goodbye Iphone camera (OK, goodbye unless its inconvenient to carry this one) but so far, I'm loving the crisp photos! A camera is a must! Plus, I don't want to miss out on these moments! And that's another reason why, I don't have money for food! The camera has me on a no spending budget! Anyway, enjoy our picture of our cow day!






How is your summer going?

Jazmin

No comments:

Post a Comment