Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Fun with the Fam

Cousins and Splash Pad

Matthew and Olivia love playing with cousin Sydney & Tristan. This doesn't always happen, but when it does, they really play hard!

I'm doing babysitting exchange of sorts for a few days. Since, I'm going to Vegas next week I figure I can watch all the kids for a few days, and in turn I can leave the kids at their house for a few days while I'm in Vegas for work. 

But 4 kids, and a few days during summer, i was getting nervous as to how to keep them entertained! So, today I took them to the Fields of Carrollton. They played on the playground and cooled off in the splash pad. A win/win for me! This way they get wet, run, and have fun but I don't have to watch 4 kids at a public pool, which always makes me nervous. 

They really enjoyed it! They played so well, and we even had a little picnic at the end. 

I took as many pictures as I coudl! Ok, really, I was stalking all of them with the camera! Only Olivia, who is soo used to me getting pictures of her, stopped for me to get a few pictures. Everyone else was too busy running and having fun! 

Here are a few of the pictures I took: 










This summer is going by WAY too fast!

Jazmin

No comments:

Post a Comment