Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Splash Pad

Summer Fun

Today was a busy fun day. The best part? It wasn't planned! I love those days! This morning, I ran errands in the AM, and after around noon, I knew the kids had checked out. But not wanting to spend money (I have spent money this summer like crazy!) I decided to take them to play tennis! As soon as we started to get ready, Steve gets home! EVEN BETTER! We all get in the car and head out to the tennis courts. The day was overcast, until we decided to play tennis of course, then it was sunshine and HOT! It was soo hot, I couldn't take it anymore, and we packed up our tennis stuff and drove out the Carrollton Splash pad! We didn't have bathing-suits, but we were sweating like a sinners at church, so we took our shoes off, and got wet!

Ghetto? Maybe, but it felt sooo good!

Here are some pictures of today!







And can I just say, I'm kicking myself for not getting a camera sooner?! I have missed so much! I'm so happy I now have a good camera to capture moments like this! Matthew & Olivia are just the best of friends!

Jazmin
XOxO

No comments:

Post a Comment