Thursday, April 25, 2013

Austin Trip: Part 2

Family Getaway!
 
We had so much fun on our little getaway! Here are some of the stuff we did on this little weekend trip to Austin:
photo (1)
We went to Amy’s Ice Cream! I’m avoiding dairy, but decided to give Amy’s a try, as they claim to have the best MEXICAN Vanilla Ice cream! I had to try!!! Only a Mexican could know if this is true!
 
photo (3)
The Ice Cream was good! I recommend! It is 100% Mexican approved!
photo (9)
We also went to a taco place called Torchy’s. We ate 1 taco each because they were HUGE! and filling! Austin is so organic, that I had to try their vegan taco, and I must say is was dang good!
photo (4)
If you ever go to Austin, visit torchy’s and ask for ‘The Independent’ taco! It is filled with veggies, and avocado and whatever else that is vegan but tastes so good!
 
The rest of the time, I slept on this bed:
 
photo (5)
After my food induced coma, we went to the Austin History museum and watched a 3D movie about Texas weather! The kids liked it!.. Well, Olivia hated the thunder part, as the entire theater shakes and lighting is seen with special lights inside the theater! Kind of scary!
 
We had fun! But we are glad to be back! It always takes me 3 days to recoup!
 
Jazmin

No comments:

Post a Comment