Tuesday, April 9, 2013

WOW, I'm a CRAPPY Blogger!

Lately...
 
 
It was so easy to maintain a blog while in San Antonio. Reason? We where away from family and the kids where growing. Now? The kids are still growing but we get to see family. Still, I loved looking at those 4 years of school and I fall in love, all over again with what we went through.
 
It was not easy. It was hard. But I kept it mostly positive, and when I look back at the pictures it brings back all those feelings of being in that moment. Perhaps that is a way to capture time?
 
In any event. I want to try to maintain my life here. Steve said I need to stop oversharing on facebook, so I will try to keep things in one place only, and I will make that place here. Hey, oversharing is part of me, and i can't change that! ;)
 
So, I will be here mostly. I will posts fun stuff in our residency life. Even though we are halfway through! YEAH!
 
Anyway, until next time.
 
Jazmin
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment