Thursday, April 11, 2013

Dreaming...

Designing Olivia's Room in my HEAD!

I think I have style...I just don't have the funds! Hopefully, someday! Today, I was dreaming of creating a beautiful room for my baby girl. Why? because I never had a bedroom of my own, so I think it's sort of a frustrated dream. So, this is what I was thinking, Olivia would like.

 
It's pink, and modern, with a dash of global. She loves stuff at World market, mainly toys, but this translates to stuff she would like! 

 
Souce: Houzz.
 
But it still looks bare. So, I would add these accessories:
 

Ikat pillow= global looking pillow.
 
 
Source: etsy.com
 
We need to have actual global stuff, so this painting of Friday Kahlo fits the bill! Plus we are Mexican, so we need to bring the Mexican artists into the home.  
 
 
One day...
 
 
Jazmin


No comments:

Post a Comment