Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fotos y Recuerdos {Photos & Memories} Part 2

I have more photos of our little getaway to Corpus Christi this past weekend.

I wanted to post it in two different posts the break up the immense amount of photos.

Yeah, I have gone camera crazy! But I really feel that is super necessary to document the kids! They are growing extremely fast, and I already lost about 4 good years of photos, and I'm not going to do that again!

Here is the rest of our pics:

Olivia is EASY to photograph! She's super sassy, and poses like a pro!


Matthew on the other hand is more reserved. But the camera still loves him!


Another family next to us at the beach had 5 teenagers dig a hole to bury one of them. But they got tired of digging and left it alone. Next thing you know, Olivia was so deep we decided to finish the job! She has always wanted to be buried in the sand, and this was a highlight for her!

Ok, this picture of Steve & Matthew will get its own post! But basically, last time we came to the beach (about 4 years ago) Steve and Matthew took a picture just like this! Steve thought it would be fun to recreate it and the keep to doing it every time we are at the beach , to see the changes over the years. We hope to continue the tradition and keep documenting them as they each grow up. Yes, I want to see Steve old and gray with a big man next to him doing this. :)

Vicky and my mom decided to copy our idea... :)




I apparently love taking pictures of food! And this is making really hungry right now!


Jazmin

No comments:

Post a Comment