Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Las Vegas: AKA Pictures of Food I Ate

Las Vegas Baby!

I had an immense amount of fun at this past CHA Show! While these trade shows are a lot of work, we have made it a point to squeeze in some fun! And by fun, we mean EAT AS MUCH FOOD AS POSSIBLE! I love eating out, but we don't always do that since it gets expensive with the kids and then they don't really like eating out as they end up being picky.. Anyway, I love eating out, and so I get that pleasure while I travel to do these shows! The company I work for is very generous with us when it comes to having nice dinners. This past show, I finally met Teresa Collins. She is a designer that is very popular in the crafting industry and will do some of our embossing folder designs, along with some other exclusive products. While at CHA we met her, and her team and we made fast friends with everyone! It also turns out that Teresa was celebrating her birthday, so our CEO decided to take her out for a nice dinner along with everyone from her and our team. 

Below are some photos of random stuff, and of course photos of food! And can I just add, that it was more delicious than it looks?! Yeah, I gained weight for sure!


This is the entrance of our hotel. I love having my own room with a huge king size bed! I need to have a family getaway asap! I so wish Steve & the kids would have come!

I loved the details at Caesars Palace. I really want to go to Italy now!

The strip at night was something else! With this being my first time at Vegas, I didn't really know what to take pictures of! Everything seemed magical to me!

We did some "gambling" not really, but we did manage to lose 10 dls...

 But I won 5 dolloars on my first try of Wheel of Fortune! But lost two on some slot machines.. Yeah, I suck!

While in Vegas, my co worker was lucky enough to meet up with her mom & aunt! I love Emily, and her family! They are super sweet!

 This was the dinner for Teresa Collins. We ate so much, we were ashamed! I didn't even bother to go gluten free!

How could I, with all this food!?




Yeah, the dessert was my fave part!

Teresa Collins & me. Yes, I was sucking in my stomach after that meal!

This is Dave Tse & Emily Rudolph. Dave is our CEO. I don't think I have ever taken a picture of him, but here he is. He is like 4 years older than me! 

A picture of my last meal... before leaving Vegas. 

It was sooo good!


Jazmin
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment