Thursday, August 22, 2013

Meet the Teacher!

Ok, first of all... I'M KEEPING UP THE BLOG!!!!!!! I never do, and I am! I can't wait to print it out in two years for our family records!

Anyway, today was meet the teacher! I'm super excited to have enrolled Olivia in the Dual Language program! I have to say, I was skeptical especially because I switched Matthew from Hebron, and he wasn't going to benefit from the Spanish program, I simply moved him to keep both of them in the same school, but again, SO GLAD I DID! Olivia is blossoming and loves it now, and Matthew has the best teachers and low student ratio! Matthew had an amazing teacher last year, one that took time out to go see him during his belt testing in Karate last year. And Olivia's teachers are enthusiastic about the Spanish/ English program. Best of all? They have made some fantastic friends! 


Olivia was sad to go back to school, but the moment she saw her friends, she LIT up! She can't wait for school to begin!

This is Ms. Dillon, she was also her Kinder teacher, and will be her 1st grade teacher this year too!

This is Mrs. Edinger, she is her Spanish teacher this year, and new to the school. I almost think it looks like Olivia could be her kid! Lol!

Matthew has Mrs. Rodriguez, and she made this cute tags with pencils to welcome the kids. I thought that was cute!

Oh, I ordered school supplies from the school, it is be BEST! No shopping for us, and its delivered to the classroom on meet the teacher day!

Matthew liked Mrs. Rodriguez! He is happy to have her be his teacher!

Outside there are the apple trees the kids planted last year. They are BIG now! 

The school is creating a vegetable garden! I think its to use in their food! I love this school!

So excited for the next year! The kids are actually excited for Monday to come!

Jazmin
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment